This is one of my favorite weeknight dinners! It’s easy and it’s a crowd pleaser. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
- 1 lb of Ground Beef or Turkey
- 1 Jar of Prego Meat Flavored Pasta Sauce
- 1 Jar of Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Box of Pasta (I use rotini or ziti)
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. When it’s finished and drained, pour the jar of Alfredo sauce into the pot and stir it all up.
- Brown the meat in a pan. When it’s finished, drain if necessary, and add the jar of pasta sauce to the meat.
- Pour the Alfredo covered noodles into a casserole dish, top with the meat sauce (DO NOT MIX – we’re going for layers), and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese across the top. I use about half the bag.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Then uncover and bake for an additional 15.