Ham, Sweet Potato, & Spinach Frittata
- 12 eggs
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1 C shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 C diced ham
- 1/2 C cooked, cubed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 C cooked spinach
- Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Whisk eggs and cream together until mix. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. In a nonstick, oven-safe pan (no plastic handle) melt butter and sauté ham sweet potato until just starting to brown. Add spinach and spread toppings evenly across the pan.
4. Spray edges of the pan with nonstick spray and pour the egg mixture over the ham and potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set. For a more crispy, brown top broil for 2 minutes. Slice and serve.