By Steph G.
If there’s one thing I love more than makeup, it’s learning about the great makeup products that other people use!
- I got this Tarte pallet for Christmas the year before last, and with all the colors it’s lasted a long time. I use the lighter coral blush daily. It gives my cheeks a pretty pink glow, but it isn’t too overpowering. It’s an older pallet, but here is one that has similar colors!
- This Concealer is my FAVORITE! It’s pretty heavy duty. It has yellow undertones which cancel out dark circles too 😉
- I use Smashbox Color Correcting Primer to help with some of the redness on my cheeks.
- This Foundation is great because it can be layered. I use one layer if I want lighter coverage, and two layers for something a little heavier.
- This Scent has been my go-to for years. I never get tired of it, and always keep the lotion in my makeup bag.
- I used to be a mascara hopper, but this is my fourth tube of L’Oreal Lash Paradise and I like it just as much as the nicer brands. Drugstore mascara FTW!
- I change out my lipsticks and lipglosses almost daily, but here is what I’ve been using lately!
- I used to not care about my eyebrows. I mean, there were always just there and I didn’t take the time to shape or fill them. This double sided pen has made it super easy to elevate my eyebrow game.
- The Sephora brand eyeliner is my favorite. It never smudges!
- The dark purple color in this tarte pallet goes on sheer and gives just the right amount of color to my eyelids. Here is a pallet with similar colors!